The Kosore Business Incubator includes 12 built and equipped functional spatial units (6 offices and 6 workshops). The office space is primarily intended for businesses that are less than 3 years old, while workshops are mostly intended for businesses that have been operating for more than 3 years.
The needs of entrepreneurs for workspace area capacities vary considerably. Therefore, the workshops are designed in such a way as to allow for adaptation through partitioning. This way, their size will be adjusted to the needs of the entrepreneurs.
5 office areas with a surface area of 27 m2 for business incubator tenants are furnished with all the necessary office and IT equipment, as well as internet access.
– Accounting and legal services
– Administrative services
– Business advisory services/training
– Financial consultation and access to capital markets
– Promotion, connectivity and networking services with recognized national and international stakeholders
– Use of professional assistance in developing business ideas
– Mentoring services during start-up and while in the incubator
– Participation and presentations at professional conferences and information workshops
– Free use of the meeting rooms equipped with multimedia equipment
– Free internet access (wi-fi)
– Use of fax and copy machines
– Registration of the company headquarters at the Business Incubator address
– Postal box rental
– Use of common working rooms (co-working areas)
6 workshops have an average area of 200 m2, designed in a way that allows for flexibility in partitioning in order to accommodate the size of the workshop to the needs of the entrepreneurs.